The Economist sounds the call for union reform. I’m in perfect agreement– the piquant twist that The Economist adds is the argument that union reform should be pursued in lieu of cutting government spending. I like that take, and hopefully some of the liberals towards which it is geared like it too.
- Help us rebuild our website — dev@TheTech January 2015
- Liveblog: A conversation with Nate Silver at MIT
- Letter from Israel Ruiz, MIT Executive VP and Treasurer, about Saturday’s hoax incident
- MIT hacked again, URLs redirected
- MIT email was down for 10 hours last night, Mystery Hunt temporarily affected