Blake Hounshell at Foreign Policy picks the low hanging fruit on Julian Assange’s claim that he has a list of Arab leaders who are spying for the CIA: the CIA does not use diplomatic cables. Mr. Assange, with his imagination for conspiracies and limited understanding of diplomacy, international relations, and most of the world in general, has very likely confused diplomatic exchanges for something more sinister.
- Help us rebuild our website — dev@TheTech January 2015
- Liveblog: A conversation with Nate Silver at MIT
- Letter from Israel Ruiz, MIT Executive VP and Treasurer, about Saturday’s hoax incident
- MIT hacked again, URLs redirected
- MIT email was down for 10 hours last night, Mystery Hunt temporarily affected