Great piece in Foreign Policy from the 29th by Abbas Milani. He tackles the age-old myth that the U.S. supported Iran’s push for a nuclear bomb right up until the revolution came. Must-read for folk who think the U.S. non-proliferation stance has been hypocritical.
- Help us rebuild our website — dev@TheTech January 2015
- Liveblog: A conversation with Nate Silver at MIT
- Letter from Israel Ruiz, MIT Executive VP and Treasurer, about Saturday’s hoax incident
- MIT hacked again, URLs redirected
- MIT email was down for 10 hours last night, Mystery Hunt temporarily affected