A red line train has struck and killed a man at the Central Square station, reports WCVBTV Boston. Service has been halted through the station, but bus service is being provided between Park St. and Harvard stations.
- Help us rebuild our website — dev@TheTech January 2015
- Liveblog: A conversation with Nate Silver at MIT
- Letter from Israel Ruiz, MIT Executive VP and Treasurer, about Saturday’s hoax incident
- MIT hacked again, URLs redirected
- MIT email was down for 10 hours last night, Mystery Hunt temporarily affected